To smooth the journey of digitalization, we take the basic approach “think big, start small, and scalefast”, starting from understanding the organization objectives from multiple dimensions; followed by looking closely into how well the current situation is aligned to the objectives, identifying the gaps of differentaspects, and share best practices from vertical industrial chains; then build the business case and formulate specific solutions.
· Operational excellence
· Customer experiences
· Tangible and intangible returns
· Objective alignment
· Gap priority and urgency
dOps applies a highly open, flexible and scalable Platorm + Applications architecture to empower agile development. In compliance with NAMUR Open Architecture, dOps platform, by adding an open and secure IT layer across the existing automation pyramid, opens up the existing OT system for wider applications around operation supply chain management, asset management, energy management, safety & security management.
Monitoring & Optimization Kernel
· Time series data
· Relational data
· Audio/video streaming media data
· Graphic data
· Position/3D space data
· Text data……
· ETL tool
· Real-time database
· Relational database……
· Organization data model
· Personnel data model
· Plant data model
· Multi-dimensional decision analysis model……
· Big data parsing algorithm
· Workflow engine
· Visual toolset……
· Interconnection of personnel, materials, products, equipment, environment.
· Intelligent unit with computing, control, remote collaboration and autonomous functions.
· Self-learning by leveraging the accumulated experience.
· Prediction, early warning, and performance adaptation, including self-recovery in case of failures.
· Knowledge accumulation.
·Collaboration across the work flow.
· Complex analysis, accurate judgment and assist decision making.
dOps platform can connect data silos and make the integrated data easily and securely usable for plant-specific and enterprise-wide monitoring and optimization. The platform can be cloud based, also can start with a on-premise server, and then scale step-by-step, which is highly flexible for agile development. The applications development is based on co-created symbiosis by both SUPCON, clients, and also 3rd party developers.
It's always the priority of our values to enable clients success. dOps will continuously promote the horizontal integration of the cross-domain know-how, enhance the vertical connectivity along the value chain, and facilitate the safe, efficient, high-quality, low-cost, and green plant building.